Monday, April 30, 2012 - 14:40 in Health & Medicine
Overuse of narcotics and addiction are an issue, but emergency physicians often lack the training and tools to effectively help patients complaining of tooth pain and seeking prescription painkillers.
- Study shows cost-effectiveness of 64-slice CT scanner in emergency department chest pain patientsThu, 17 Jul 2008, 17:08:03 EDT
- Women, minorities more likely to see doctor of choice in emergency roomWed, 21 Jul 2010, 9:38:42 EDT
- A comprehensive review of addiction to prescription painkillers among patients and physiciansTue, 7 Jul 2009, 17:30:38 EDT
- Disparities in heart attack treatment may begin in the emergency roomFri, 24 Sep 2010, 11:24:36 EDT
- Emergency physician judgment on chest pain patients syncs with their outcomesTue, 4 Aug 2009, 14:11:10 EDT