Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 17:00 in Health & Medicine
Not only are more children developing Type 2 diabetes, but the disease develops more quickly and is less responsive to treatment, explains the health reporter Denise Grady in today's New York Times.
- Early signs of heart disease in preadolescent children with type 1 diabetesMon, 14 Feb 2011, 16:03:20 EST
- New scientific knowledge on juvenile diabetesWed, 17 Dec 2008, 11:37:00 EST
- Muscular problems in children with neonatal diabetes are neurological, study findsThu, 1 Jul 2010, 14:32:50 EDT
- Type 2 diabetes gene predisposes children to obesityMon, 7 Dec 2009, 12:45:16 EST
- New research on type 2 diabetes could benefit young adults with the conditionMon, 1 Feb 2010, 12:24:41 EST