Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 04:10 in Psychology & Sociology
Many of the breast cancer foundation’s affiliates are struggling, months after the national group rescinded a controversial decision to curb funding for Planned Parenthood programs.
- New guidelines emphasize use of breast MRI to supplement standard imagingMon, 16 Feb 2009, 0:28:45 EST
- Mastectomy decisions among racially and ethnically diverse breast cancer patientsMon, 31 Aug 2009, 17:10:41 EDT
- Evidence that priming affiliation increases helping behavior in infants as young as 18 monthsWed, 2 Sep 2009, 16:29:11 EDT
- Breast cancer incidence among Iraqi women profiledWed, 10 Mar 2010, 20:59:44 EST
- People with no religious affiliation have less favorable views of the USTue, 17 Aug 2010, 13:42:42 EDT