Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 16:40 in Mathematics & Economics
Studies show that errors are much less likely when doctors send prescriptions to the pharmacy via computer. But the move to such e-prescriptions has been relatively slow.
- Physicians click their way to better prescriptionsWed, 10 Mar 2010, 12:18:47 EST
- Few pharmacies can translate prescription labels into SpanishThu, 28 May 2009, 16:37:28 EDT
- Increase in Internet access parallels growth in prescription drug abuseThu, 12 May 2011, 4:02:29 EDT
- Computerized systems reduce psychiatric drug errorsMon, 21 Mar 2011, 10:34:41 EDT
- Anti-psychotic drug use in the elderly increases despite drug safety warningsMon, 25 Aug 2008, 17:15:06 EDT