Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 14:10 in Psychology & Sociology
DogTV, the first cable network to deliver 24-hour programming for dogs, offers segments featuring grassy fields and bouncing balls to keep a pet stimulated, entertained and relaxed.
- Field experiment on a robust hierarchical metropolitan quantum cryptography networkFri, 16 Oct 2009, 1:07:44 EDT
- Camera inside spiraling football provides ball's-eye view of fieldWed, 27 Feb 2013, 11:12:39 EST
- How does an outfielder know where to run for a fly ball?Thu, 21 Jan 2010, 16:16:23 EST
- New tool makes programs more efficient without sacrificing safety functionsThu, 31 Mar 2011, 11:38:18 EDT
- Narrative entertainment programming can lead to persuasive outcomesWed, 17 Dec 2008, 11:37:04 EST