Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 03:30 in Health & Medicine
The infected dairy cow in central California never posed a danger to consumers, as milk does not transmit the disease, the chief veterinarian of the Department of Agriculture said.
- Milk drinking started around 7,500 years ago in central EuropeSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:37:39 EDT
- Unpasteurized milk poses health risks without benefitsTue, 16 Dec 2008, 15:30:16 EST
- Drink milk and lose more weight, according to Ben-Gurion University of the Negev researchTue, 21 Sep 2010, 4:30:40 EDT
- Better blood screening process needed to prevent babesiosis transmissionTue, 20 Oct 2009, 11:38:31 EDT
- Dairy farmers can fight growing disease threat with chlorine and stainless steelTue, 20 Jul 2010, 15:50:50 EDT