Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 21:50 in Health & Medicine
A residential complex in the Netherlands that tries to help dementia patients continue to lead a normal life has received attention as a model.
- End-stage dementia patients deserve the same access to palliative care as people with cancerMon, 12 May 2008, 15:07:40 EDT
- Older patients with dementia at increased risk for flu mortalityTue, 27 Oct 2009, 11:51:30 EDT
- Palliative care for patients with dementia more available but still not adequateMon, 15 Nov 2010, 12:35:40 EST
- Modify hospice eligibility for dementia patients, says Institute for Aging Research studyTue, 2 Nov 2010, 11:34:09 EDT
- Video can help patients make end-of-life decisionsThu, 28 May 2009, 19:36:51 EDT