Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 21:50 in Health & Medicine
A study in Las Vegas has found that boxers’ brains may show physical changes in areas that deal with functions like memory and alertness before they exhibit any cognitive declines.
- Young adults at future risk of Alzheimer's have different brain activity, says studyMon, 6 Apr 2009, 18:16:35 EDT
- High-altitude climbing causes subtle loss of brain cells and motor functionThu, 16 Oct 2008, 11:50:12 EDT
- Early warning: Key Alzheimer's brain changes observed in unimpaired older humansWed, 29 Jul 2009, 13:56:05 EDT
- UCLA researchers image earliest signs of Alzheimer's, before symptoms appearThu, 28 Jan 2010, 13:11:34 EST
- Study suggests earliest brain changes associated with the genetic risk of Alzheimer's diseaseTue, 30 Nov 2010, 14:03:53 EST