Monday, April 23, 2012 - 07:10 in Psychology & Sociology
A new book and photo exhibition this month in New York shows another side of Alzheimer's, one in which people with the disease can still be engaged, lead active lives and experience love and joy.
- People with early Alzheimer's disease may be more likely to have lower BMIMon, 21 Nov 2011, 23:35:13 EST
- Results from trials of DHA in Alzheimer's disease and age-related cognitive declineSun, 12 Jul 2009, 2:35:51 EDT
- Team finds promising new drug target for Alzheimer's diseaseTue, 20 Apr 2010, 11:38:26 EDT
- Study finds Alzheimer's disease link in eyes of children with Down syndromeThu, 20 May 2010, 17:49:52 EDT
- Mayo Clinic maps brain, finds Alzheimer's patients drive differently Mon, 16 Jul 2012, 21:05:28 EDT