Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 00:40 in Psychology & Sociology
The Department of Veterans Affairs plans to hire about 1,600 psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and other clinicians in an effort to reduce wait times for services.
- Metabolic syndrome a risk for veterans with PTSDThu, 8 Jan 2009, 5:28:46 EST
- '1-stop' clinic ups mental health, social work visits for veteransSat, 11 Jun 2011, 12:32:06 EDT
- Proposed industry effort to reduce salt in food could save lives, money, Stanford/VA study showsMon, 1 Mar 2010, 19:36:28 EST
- Boston Univ., Veterans Affairs find sports brain trauma may cause disease mimicking ALSTue, 17 Aug 2010, 14:28:57 EDT
- Bartenders may have role in assisting troubled war veteransTue, 25 Jan 2011, 15:35:33 EST