Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 13:30 in Health & Medicine
A satisfaction survey administered to nearly two million patients reveals that men tend to be more positive about their hospital experiences than women.
- Uncovering the blind spot of patient satisfaction and patient expectations: An international surveyTue, 25 Oct 2011, 17:36:06 EDT
- In first national survey, patients give low scores to hospitalsWed, 29 Oct 2008, 18:16:13 EDT
- Patients in 'stroke belt' satisfied with care, but many doctors lack cultural awarenessThu, 20 May 2010, 18:13:00 EDT
- Guided Care improves physician satisfaction with patient/family communicationsTue, 20 Jul 2010, 12:36:49 EDT
- Are patient surveys a reliable way to assess the performance of doctors and practices?Wed, 13 Oct 2010, 5:02:21 EDT