Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 23:20 in Health & Medicine
An eye-opening new study of cocaine-addicted mice found that dedicated exercise may in some cases make it even harder to break an addiction.
- Excessive exercise can be addicting, new study saysMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:57:08 EDT
- Cocaine-induced brain plasticity may protect the addicted brainWed, 27 Aug 2008, 12:22:43 EDT
- Cocaine-induced synaptic plasticity linked to persistent addictive behaviorsWed, 13 Aug 2008, 13:29:18 EDT
- A new ally in the battle against cocaine addictionSat, 2 Jan 2010, 5:28:29 EST
- UWM research offers hope for treatment of cocaine addictionWed, 17 Nov 2010, 15:56:25 EST