Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 14:10 in Health & Medicine
Taking omega-3 fatty acids does not reduce the risk of further cardiovascular problems in people with heart disease, a new analysis has found, and it's still unclear whether they help those with healthy hearts.
- Omega-6 fatty acids: Make them a part of heart-healthy eatingMon, 26 Jan 2009, 18:08:00 EST
- Eating fatty fish and marine omega-3 fatty acids may reduce risk of heart failureWed, 22 Apr 2009, 0:49:50 EDT
- Young women may reduce heart disease risk eating fish with omega 3 fatty acidsMon, 5 Dec 2011, 20:30:47 EST
- Study reveals mounting evidence of fish oil's heart health benefitsMon, 3 Aug 2009, 17:53:07 EDT
- How fish is cooked affects heart-health benefits of omega-3 fatty acidsTue, 17 Nov 2009, 15:25:07 EST