Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 01:01 in Health & Medicine
A medical journal rejected the company’s request to retract a published report that found that 20 deaths were linked to failures of a heart device component made by the company.
- Disparity in use of implantable devices to prevent sudden death in heart failure patientsFri, 18 Dec 2009, 13:25:32 EST
- Women clear winners with heart failure deviceThu, 13 May 2010, 18:03:10 EDT
- Europe's device therapy use for heart failure doubles 2004-2008, some countries have low uptakeMon, 30 Nov 2009, 14:58:26 EST
- Newer heart devices significantly improve survival, complication rate and quality of lifeTue, 17 Nov 2009, 10:05:30 EST
- Tens of thousands of lives could potentially be saved by key heart failure therapies Mon, 6 Jun 2011, 13:37:04 EDT