Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 17:20 in Biology & Nature
Our most used anti-influenza drug may not work as well as we think it does.
- Anti-HIV drug simulation offers 'realistic' tool to predict drug resistance and viral mutationSun, 2 Sep 2012, 15:32:23 EDT
- Anti-psychotic drug use in the elderly increases despite drug safety warningsMon, 25 Aug 2008, 17:15:06 EDT
- Patients with RA receive less protection from pandemic influenza with H1N1 vaccineThu, 26 May 2011, 8:37:50 EDT
- Stanford research assesses use of Tamiflu, Relenza to prevent fluMon, 3 Aug 2009, 17:34:13 EDT
- Study documents increasing prevalence of influenza A resistance to drug oseltamivirMon, 2 Mar 2009, 11:38:05 EST