Monday, April 9, 2012 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
There is evidence that more lives are being lost to heart and respiratory ills, as well as infectious diseases spread by carriers whose habitats are expanding.
- Ecologists question effects of climate change on infectious diseasesWed, 1 Apr 2009, 12:40:24 EDT
- Predicting the future spread of infectious-disease vectorsTue, 27 Jan 2009, 20:45:28 EST
- Infectious heart disease death rates rising again say scientistsWed, 10 Sep 2008, 22:30:16 EDT
- Environmental concerns increasing infectious disease in amphibians, other animalsWed, 18 Jul 2012, 16:03:29 EDT
- Climate change and species distributionsMon, 4 Aug 2008, 7:56:33 EDT