Monday, April 9, 2012 - 21:00 in Health & Medicine
Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan has joined a number of medical centers around the country in creating a special emergency room for geriatric patients.
- Re-admission rates via emergency rooms climbing among patients who have recently been hospitalizedWed, 1 Jun 2011, 14:37:25 EDT
- Swedish study highlights hospital disaster potentialTue, 2 Jun 2009, 22:24:20 EDT
- Reduced emergency room visits for elderly patients attributed to 'virtual' health care team approachThu, 1 May 2008, 12:35:28 EDT
- Disparities in heart attack treatment may begin in the emergency roomFri, 24 Sep 2010, 11:24:36 EDT
- Developing robots for the hospital emergency roomTue, 7 Dec 2010, 12:21:18 EST