Saturday, March 31, 2012 - 22:10 in Psychology & Sociology
An article on a mother’s oversight of her daughter’s diet will become a book, part of a tough-love genre of parenting literature.
- Parents and readers beware of stereotypes in young adult literature Mon, 27 Aug 2012, 19:37:06 EDT
- Why fad diets work well for some, but not othersWed, 28 Jul 2010, 15:57:33 EDT
- Genetic basis for health benefits of the 'Mediterranean diet'Mon, 19 Apr 2010, 19:44:43 EDT
- New research: Sticking to diets is about more than willpower -- complexity mattersTue, 12 Jan 2010, 5:58:04 EST
- Perchance to dream, perchance to write for young childrenThu, 15 Apr 2010, 15:45:03 EDT