Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 23:20 in Health & Medicine
After my diagnosis of cancer, I moved back into my childhood bedroom so my parents could take care of me. At the same time, I've had no choice but to grow up fast.
- Childhood cancer survivors face higher death risk 25 years later, from cancer, circulatory diseasesTue, 13 Jul 2010, 16:30:17 EDT
- Cancer survivors likely to experience pain at some point in care: U-M study showsThu, 13 Jan 2011, 11:09:18 EST
- Studies find few risks to newborn offspring of parents who are childhood cancer survivorsThu, 1 Oct 2009, 11:03:01 EDT
- More accurate diagnosis for leading cancer killer in children may be possibleTue, 12 Jan 2010, 17:32:17 EST
- Black patients with terminal cancer more likely to choose aggressive care at end of lifeFri, 30 May 2008, 9:56:58 EDT