Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 00:40 in Health & Medicine
District Judge Bryan Dixon on Wednesday struck down the state’s law requiring women seeking abortions to have an ultrasound image placed in front of them before the procedure.
- Risk of infection after ultrasound-guided procedures is low, study suggestsTue, 21 Sep 2010, 12:23:10 EDT
- Ultrasound more cost efficient than other medical imaging choicesFri, 22 May 2009, 8:30:08 EDT
- Tiny 3-D ultrasound probe guides catheter proceduresThu, 28 Aug 2008, 10:28:48 EDT
- Computer model improves ultrasound imageTue, 4 Nov 2008, 12:24:20 EST
- Why do physicians order costly CTs? Ultrasound yields better diagnosis, safer, less costlyTue, 2 Mar 2010, 12:38:56 EST