Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 00:10 in Mathematics & Economics
Shouts and chants for and against the Affordable Care Act turned the block between the steps of the Supreme Court and First Street into a cross section of American politics.
- Study: Ads attacking Supreme Court nominees damage public support of high courtTue, 16 Jun 2009, 12:25:02 EDT
- Increased campaign spending improves citizen participation in state supreme court electionsThu, 14 Aug 2008, 14:15:15 EDT
- Montana State University research reaches Supreme Court of IndiaThu, 1 May 2008, 14:07:14 EDT
- Looming high court ruling could taint justice, legal expert saysWed, 13 Jan 2010, 18:09:37 EST
- Study shows judges' backgrounds matter in high court selectionMon, 18 May 2009, 17:51:12 EDT