Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 04:10 in Psychology & Sociology
The Supreme Court is hearing arguments on Tuesday on the central question in the constitutional challenges to President Obama’s health care overhaul law.
- Study: Ads attacking Supreme Court nominees damage public support of high courtTue, 16 Jun 2009, 12:25:02 EDT
- Legal analysis: The health insurance mandate is constitutionalTue, 14 Sep 2010, 16:37:21 EDT
- Montana State University research reaches Supreme Court of IndiaThu, 1 May 2008, 14:07:14 EDT
- Looming high court ruling could taint justice, legal expert saysWed, 13 Jan 2010, 18:09:37 EST
- Increased campaign spending improves citizen participation in state supreme court electionsThu, 14 Aug 2008, 14:15:15 EDT