Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 21:30 in Psychology & Sociology
The Supreme Court justices must accept limits on their power and uphold the individual health insurance mandate.
- Legal analysis: The health insurance mandate is constitutionalTue, 14 Sep 2010, 16:37:21 EDT
- Looming high court ruling could taint justice, legal expert saysWed, 13 Jan 2010, 18:09:37 EST
- Study: Ads attacking Supreme Court nominees damage public support of high courtTue, 16 Jun 2009, 12:25:02 EDT
- Internists tackle key health reform issuesThu, 6 Aug 2009, 10:53:03 EDT
- Researchers find appointed justices outperform elected counterpartsFri, 22 Feb 2013, 13:04:54 EST