Monday, March 26, 2012 - 12:50 in Health & Medicine
Three days of arguments over the 2010 health care overhaul law opened with a 90-minute debate over whether an 1867 law made it premature for the justices to even hear the case.
- New research on hearing health underscores the importance of better hearing and speech monthFri, 2 May 2008, 13:42:15 EDT
- Insight gained into age-related hearing lossThu, 14 Oct 2010, 18:04:15 EDT
- Looming high court ruling could taint justice, legal expert saysWed, 13 Jan 2010, 18:09:37 EST
- Biophysical method may help to recover hearingFri, 29 Aug 2008, 5:35:18 EDT
- Turn down the iPod to save your hearingWed, 28 Dec 2011, 14:32:58 EST