Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 23:40 in Biology & Nature
Barefoot running, often touted by fans as more natural than wearing shoes, may actually be less metabolically efficient.
- Running shoes may cause damage to knees, hips and anklesMon, 4 Jan 2010, 12:35:59 EST
- Investigators identify cleat/natural grass combination may be less likely to result in ACL injuryWed, 20 Jan 2010, 10:23:11 EST
- Institute for Aging Research study says going barefoot in home may contribute to elderly fallsWed, 23 Jun 2010, 5:32:27 EDT
- Researchers find world's oldest leather shoe and moreWed, 9 Jun 2010, 18:09:22 EDT
- Women who make poor shoe choices at risk for foot pain later in lifeTue, 29 Sep 2009, 2:57:47 EDT