Wednesday, March 7, 2012 - 13:10 in Health & Medicine
Veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder are more likely to be prescribed opioid pain killers than other veterans and more likely to use the opioids in risky ways, according to a new study.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder linked to death, atherosclerosis in veteransWed, 17 Nov 2010, 10:36:25 EST
- Metabolic syndrome a risk for veterans with PTSDThu, 8 Jan 2009, 5:28:46 EST
- Post-traumatic stress disorder associated with dementia among older veteransMon, 7 Jun 2010, 17:27:06 EDT
- Pivotal study finds link between PTSD and dementiaThu, 2 Sep 2010, 0:29:56 EDT
- Brain injury and stress disorder strong indicators of vision problems for veteransSun, 11 Nov 2012, 20:04:48 EST