Saturday, February 4, 2012 - 20:30 in Mathematics & Economics
On HealthTap, an interactive Web site, users can ask for medical advice, and doctors can gain whimsical “awards” for their answers.
- CMU researchers find amplification of bias in advice to the unidentified and manyThu, 22 Sep 2011, 12:37:59 EDT
- Overweight pregnant women not getting proper weight-gain adviceMon, 10 Dec 2012, 15:03:48 EST
- Email sexual advice study highlights problems raised by different ages and cultures Thu, 22 Sep 2011, 11:38:15 EDT
- Doctors on Facebook risk compromising doctor-patient relationshipThu, 16 Dec 2010, 4:55:16 EST
- Heart failure: Doing what your doctor says worksWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:37:03 EDT