Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 01:50 in Psychology & Sociology
A program called Schwartz Rounds gives health care professionals the opportunity to discuss emotionally challenging cases.
- Research: Schwartz Center Rounds encourage compassionate health care and better teamworkWed, 7 Jul 2010, 13:23:55 EDT
- Excluding children from discussions about their hospital care causes unnecessary distressMon, 25 Jul 2011, 11:34:29 EDT
- Workplace stress a growing health hazardThu, 25 Aug 2011, 12:36:31 EDT
- Medical 'pay for performance' programs help improve care -- but not always, study findsMon, 23 Nov 2009, 18:23:29 EST
- Oregon's program to improve care for those with advanced illness highlighted in JAMATue, 3 Jan 2012, 21:34:44 EST