Relationship researchers have long known that marriage is associated with better health, particularly for men. The reason? It appears that wives take on the role of caregiver, setting up doctor appointments and reminding, even nagging, their husbands to go.
- Health and marriage: The times they are a changin'Mon, 11 Aug 2008, 5:14:36 EDT
- Study examines phenomenon of women caring for ex-husbandsThu, 10 Feb 2011, 17:34:18 EST
- Study finds that wives' sleep problems have negative impact on marital interactionsMon, 13 Jun 2011, 12:35:03 EDT
- Marriage and committed romance reduce stress-related hormone productionTue, 17 Aug 2010, 12:08:21 EDT
- Marriage is good for physical and mental healthThu, 27 Jan 2011, 19:01:17 EST