Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 18:10 in Biology & Nature
Mouse researchers conducting stress hormone experiments have stumbled onto a surprising new discovery -- a potential treatment for hair loss.
- New gene in hair loss identified by Columbia-led research teamWed, 14 Apr 2010, 14:05:31 EDT
- Regrowing hair: UCLA-VA researchers may have accidentally discovered a solutionWed, 16 Feb 2011, 17:36:52 EST
- Ironing out inflammationMon, 7 Jun 2010, 13:45:27 EDT
- Study examines normal hair loss in men without evidence of baldnessMon, 16 Jun 2008, 16:56:37 EDT
- USC research reveals surprising clues about communication in hair stem cell populationsMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:06 EDT