Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 18:10 in Health & Medicine
Some children get as much caffeine daily from soft drinks as they would from a cup of coffee, a small study found.
- Addictive effects of caffeine on kids being studied by UB neurobiologistWed, 30 Dec 2009, 15:14:27 EST
- Study shows caffeine negatively affects childrenThu, 16 Dec 2010, 1:32:41 EST
- Best time for a coffee break? There's an app for thatTue, 14 Feb 2012, 15:34:14 EST
- High caffeine intake linked to hallucination pronenessTue, 13 Jan 2009, 19:36:14 EST
- Coffee and soft drinks have little or no association with colon cancer riskFri, 7 May 2010, 16:43:57 EDT