Thursday, December 2, 2010 - 23:50 in Biology & Nature
Researchers said that the bacterium was trained to grow without phosphorus, one of six elements considered essential for life.
- From toxicity to life: Arsenic proves to be a building blockThu, 2 Dec 2010, 15:03:41 EST
- Astrobiologists: Deadly arsenic breathes life into organismsThu, 2 Dec 2010, 13:06:16 EST
- Strange discovery: Bacteria built with arsenicThu, 2 Dec 2010, 14:43:50 EST
- Endangered species? Should cheap phosphorus be first on an elemental 'Red List?'Fri, 14 Oct 2011, 14:37:46 EDT
- New evidence supports 'Snowball Earth' as trigger for early animal evolutionWed, 27 Oct 2010, 13:37:56 EDT