Monday, November 22, 2010 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
A new study indicates that families with higher deductibles on their health plans may be delaying medical care or going without.
- Lower-income families with high-deductible health plans may put off care because of costsMon, 22 Nov 2010, 17:04:05 EST
- Largest study of high-deductible health plans finds savings, less preventive careFri, 25 Mar 2011, 0:32:20 EDT
- Low-income families with sick children often enrolled in high-deductible health care plansMon, 30 Mar 2009, 0:43:57 EDT
- 3 million Californians use health plans with high out-of-pocket costsThu, 28 Oct 2010, 13:36:39 EDT
- High-deductible health plans pose no special risks to the medically vulnerable, study findsMon, 18 Apr 2011, 11:05:53 EDT