Monday, June 21, 2010 - 15:00 in Health & Medicine
A new wave of smart, implantable devices is designed to help heart patients manage their conditions in much the same way diabetics do.
- Disparity in use of implantable devices to prevent sudden death in heart failure patientsFri, 18 Dec 2009, 13:25:32 EST
- Beta blocker therapy underused in heart failure patientsThu, 4 Mar 2010, 9:00:23 EST
- Artificial pump effectively backs up failing heartsThu, 2 Apr 2009, 12:37:27 EDT
- Long-lasting mechanical heart implanted for the first time in Canada in heart-failure patientTue, 12 Oct 2010, 10:06:21 EDT
- Non-cardiac surgery: Safe for patients with heart deviceFri, 15 Apr 2011, 14:03:53 EDT