Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 23:42 in Psychology & Sociology
The decision protects doctors in the state from prosecution for helping ill patients die but sidesteps the question of whether physician-assisted suicide is a guaranteed right under the state’s Constitution.
- Physician-assisted suicide: A perspective from advocates for people with disabilityWed, 23 Dec 2009, 1:36:42 EST
- Assisted suicide laws may overlook depressed patientsWed, 8 Oct 2008, 2:37:14 EDT
- Trust your gut? Study explores religion, morality and trust in authorityMon, 14 Sep 2009, 13:23:29 EDT
- Physician-assisted suicide does not increase severity of depression, grief among family membersWed, 30 Sep 2009, 16:59:24 EDT
- UK doctors consistently oppose euthanasia and assisted suicideThu, 10 Mar 2011, 0:33:32 EST