Tuesday, September 1, 2009 - 23:14 in Health & Medicine
Girding for a second wave of the swine flu pandemic that has already killed more than 50 people in New York City, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg outlined a strategy that was equal parts infection control and panic control.
- Pandemic flu can infect cells deep in the lungs, says new researchThu, 10 Sep 2009, 6:23:12 EDT
- Children more likely to catch swine flu, says new researchWed, 30 Dec 2009, 18:36:10 EST
- K-State researcher finds 1918 flu resulted in current lineage of H1N1 swine influenza virusesThu, 30 Apr 2009, 11:37:05 EDT
- How New York City is preparing for climate changeTue, 1 Jun 2010, 12:26:44 EDT
- Humans may give swine flu to pigs in new twist to pandemicThu, 9 Jul 2009, 18:21:25 EDT