Friday, August 28, 2009 - 23:44 in Mathematics & Economics
China inaugurated its first voluntary organ-donor program, hoping to overhaul a system that now gets most of its organs from the black-market and executed convicts.
- Majority of doctors skeptical of organ transplantation practices in ChinaWed, 22 Apr 2009, 21:40:32 EDT
- 'Opt out' system could solve donor organ shortage, says researcherFri, 31 Oct 2008, 11:50:54 EDT
- Success rates for organ transplants are increasing, but organ donations are decreasing, study showsMon, 22 Mar 2010, 9:33:22 EDT
- Hospital dramatically increases transplant donations by integrating bereavement and donor servicesThu, 30 Jul 2009, 10:15:50 EDT
- To better detect heart transplant rejections, Stanford scientists test for traces of donor's genomeMon, 28 Mar 2011, 15:33:49 EDT