Thursday, June 4, 2009 - 01:21 in Psychology & Sociology
Six psychotherapists with a variety of specialties have taken inspiration from their practices to write screenplays, short stories, novels and nonfiction books.
- Silver pen has the write stuff for flexible electronicsTue, 28 Jun 2011, 20:02:12 EDT
- Computerized writing aids make writing easier for persons with aphasiaTue, 3 Feb 2009, 9:59:31 EST
- Writing in air not pie in the skyTue, 9 Jun 2009, 23:14:58 EDT
- Widening our perceptions of reading and writing difficultiesWed, 8 Dec 2010, 11:34:05 EST
- People judge therapists by their offices, study showsTue, 7 Jun 2011, 12:39:17 EDT