Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 19:42 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have engineered antibodies that protect against many strains of influenza.
- Newly discovered antibody recognizes many strains of flu virusMon, 8 Aug 2011, 16:38:10 EDT
- NIH-led scientists find antibodies that prevent most HIV strains from infecting human cellsThu, 8 Jul 2010, 14:39:20 EDT
- Why so many antibodies fail to protect against HIV infectionThu, 18 Nov 2010, 11:55:37 EST
- Designing more effective anti-HIV antibodiesFri, 19 Nov 2010, 11:21:25 EST
- Pandemic flu strain could point way to universal vaccineMon, 10 Jan 2011, 9:32:07 EST