Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 05:49 in Biology & Nature
A promising study aiming to rid New York’s Shelter Island of disease-causing ticks may be threatened due to lack of financing.
- Time is money: SIM time network has far-reaching benefitsFri, 28 May 2010, 11:51:38 EDT
- Watching Lyme disease-causing microbes move in ticksMon, 16 Nov 2009, 21:26:02 EST
- Researchers to probe whether Lyme disease will follow spread of ticks across USWed, 16 Sep 2009, 18:11:32 EDT
- Microchips result in higher rate of return of shelter animals to ownersTue, 13 Oct 2009, 18:08:51 EDT
- Big fish reveal shelter secrets on reefcamMon, 13 Feb 2012, 14:31:58 EST