Tuesday, December 2, 2008 - 12:56 in Psychology & Sociology
Rodolfo Llinás believes that abnormal brain rhythms help account for a variety of disorders, but his theory is far from widely accepted.
- Parkinson's disease brain rhythms detected Mon, 4 Mar 2013, 16:34:18 EST
- Brain works best when cells keep right rhythms, new Stanford studies suggestSun, 26 Apr 2009, 13:37:33 EDT
- For neurons to work as a team, it helps to have a beatMon, 20 Sep 2010, 17:15:52 EDT
- Rising star of brain found to regulate circadian rhythmsThu, 14 Apr 2011, 12:37:31 EDT
- Differing structures underlie differing brain rhythms in healthy and illFri, 14 Oct 2011, 14:37:55 EDT