Monday, November 24, 2008 - 20:14 in Health & Medicine
Statins, the drugs widely used to control cholesterol, may have another beneficial effect: lowering the risk of death from pneumonia.
- Statins don't lower risk of pneumonia in elderlyTue, 16 Jun 2009, 18:51:09 EDT
- Statins associated with lower risk of death from pneumoniaMon, 27 Oct 2008, 17:30:03 EDT
- Pneumonia death rate lower among people who take statinsMon, 4 Apr 2011, 23:32:19 EDT
- Cholesterol-lowering statins boost bacteria-killing cellsWed, 17 Nov 2010, 14:42:12 EST
- Study indicates cancer preventive effect for statinsTue, 5 May 2009, 15:50:06 EDT