Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 02:09 in Psychology & Sociology
Researchers have documented what they say are “astonishing” financial ties between journalists and drug companies.
- Medical journalists need improved conflict-of-interest standards, say Dartmouth researchersWed, 19 Nov 2008, 14:01:23 EST
- Health journalists utilize audience, other media to build news agendaThu, 10 Sep 2009, 10:02:04 EDT
- Health journalists face translation challenge, MU researchers findSat, 23 Aug 2008, 16:28:43 EDT
- Study reveals that financial conflicts of interest are associated with positive study outcomesFri, 27 May 2011, 4:33:09 EDT
- Is it right for drug companies to carry out their own clinical trials?Mon, 30 Nov 2009, 14:58:23 EST