Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 13:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Just as big a problem as the erratic quality of M.R.I. scans is the tendency of doctors and patients to rely on them too much.
- Symposium focuses on patient safety in CT scanningThu, 13 May 2010, 18:02:58 EDT
- CT scans: Too much of a good thing can be riskyTue, 31 Mar 2009, 2:50:30 EDT
- Image filters improve image quality and lower patient radiation dose associated with CT scansMon, 3 May 2010, 16:32:18 EDT
- Better MRI scans of cancers made possible by TU DelftTue, 13 Jan 2009, 10:50:41 EST
- Physiologic factors linked to image quality of multidetector computed tomography scansTue, 22 Dec 2009, 16:09:25 EST