Wednesday, August 13, 2008 - 14:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Some officials ask whether so many records devalue each one, and whether technology unduly aids performance.
- Record time limitWed, 22 Dec 2010, 10:06:04 EST
- Electronic medical record technology aids marathon participantsThu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:30:57 EDT
- Little evidence to support most eHealth technologies, such as electronic patient recordsTue, 18 Jan 2011, 18:31:55 EST
- Electronic health records prime clinicians to provide progressive care to older adultsThu, 8 Jul 2010, 12:19:03 EDT
- Multi-layered images projected onto water droplets with Carnegie Mellon technologyTue, 6 Jul 2010, 11:50:28 EDT