Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 09:07 in Biology & Nature
Henna is a vegetable dye that can be brown, red or green, and it wears off in a matter of days. But to produce a darker color, some tattoo artists add a chemical called para-phenylenediamine, or PPD.
- Study examines motivations for tattoo removalMon, 21 Jul 2008, 17:07:39 EDT
- MSU researcher creates system helping police to match tattoos to suspectsThu, 19 Jun 2008, 13:42:35 EDT
- Tattooing linked to higher risk of hepatitis C: UBC studyFri, 6 Aug 2010, 10:16:23 EDT
- Smart skin: Electronics that stick and stretch like a temporary tattooThu, 11 Aug 2011, 16:36:26 EDT
- DNA 'tattoos' link adult, daughter stem cells in planariansWed, 10 Sep 2008, 12:40:21 EDT