Tuesday, August 5, 2008 - 07:42 in Health & Medicine
A deal with a Caribbean school to provide clinical training for students at the city’s public hospitals has stoked fears that clerkships will grow more scarce.
- Clerkship order linked with outcomes on clerkship subject exams, grades, not clinical performanceTue, 14 Sep 2010, 17:24:24 EDT
- Trainee publication highlights success of US-China agricultural injury research training projectTue, 27 Jul 2010, 12:23:31 EDT
- NYC public school students have high levels of access to convenience stores with unhealthy foodWed, 22 Sep 2010, 12:25:13 EDT
- Taking the final step from the bench to the hospital or clinic bedsideTue, 18 May 2010, 11:40:33 EDT
- Widespread school closures needed to stop strain on hospitals during epidemicsWed, 2 Feb 2011, 11:04:54 EST