Wednesday, June 4, 2008 - 11:49 in Health & Medicine
New York City has received a grant to deploy a “rapid organ-recovery ambulance” to collect and preserve the organs of people who die of cardiac arrest.
- Ego City: Cities organized like human brainsThu, 3 Sep 2009, 15:30:47 EDT
- Success rates for organ transplants are increasing, but organ donations are decreasing, study showsMon, 22 Mar 2010, 9:33:22 EDT
- 'Opt out' system could solve donor organ shortage, says researcherFri, 31 Oct 2008, 11:50:54 EDT
- Cardiac arrest casualties form a valuable source of donor kidneysSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:37:35 EDT
- Majority of doctors skeptical of organ transplantation practices in ChinaWed, 22 Apr 2009, 21:40:32 EDT