Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:46 in Health & Medicine
Gymnastics, a new study finds, can take a heavy toll on its young practitioners’ bodies.
- MRI shows new types of injuries in young gymnastsMon, 1 Dec 2008, 7:15:12 EST
- Gymnastic training improves bone health in girlsWed, 5 May 2010, 8:23:37 EDT
- The worm that turned on heavy metalMon, 6 Dec 2010, 11:23:06 EST
- Study finds high rate of lower back injuries in young athletesTue, 29 Oct 2013, 13:36:52 EDT
- High-impact sports associated with increased risk of stress fracture among adolescent girlsMon, 4 Apr 2011, 17:10:39 EDT