Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:46 in Health & Medicine
The British drug maker said it would acquire a biotechnology company that is pursuing the notion that a compound found in red wine might retard aging.
- Drink made from berry wine may provide tasty drug for diabetesMon, 20 Aug 2012, 14:34:28 EDT
- Red, red wine: How it fights Alzheimer'sFri, 21 Nov 2008, 10:51:05 EST
- Red wine, fruit compound could help block fat cell formationWed, 4 Apr 2012, 14:36:00 EDT
- Resveratrol, red wine compound linked to health, also found in dark chocolate and cocoaTue, 14 Oct 2008, 13:07:19 EDT
- New research shows bees decrease their food intake when given compound found in red wineMon, 24 Sep 2012, 17:34:24 EDT